Wawa World

" H e a d i n g T o T h e G r o u n d "

Love Quotes

"if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU"

"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams"

"As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you"

"We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find"

0 comments:

"what will be, will be..no one can stop it. no point to keep worry, its all have been decided..up above there.
its juz the matter how we pursue the different ways to the destination..."

"everything happen with reasons.
if we can't see it now, we will sure can see it later someday.."

always keep the faith!
dbsk gif Pictures, Images and Photos

my hunny bunny..

my hunny bunny..

My Bloggie...

this blog is juz for suke2...
if i got time and have something to share i will update..
if not..haha..juz wait n c la ^^